Monthly Moments: May Stamp Set
Product ID : 2824
Monthly Moments: May Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in this set would work well for many occasions: Mother’s Day,
celebrating a loved one’s memory, spring, and just because.
4. The butterfly image is designed to stamp with two steps. Stamp the wings first and
then the butterfly body image over the top.
5. The circular sentiment images with fit into a 7/8” circle punch or die cut.
6. The circular sentiment images and smaller sentiments fit into the border image circle.
7. The border strip will fit along the 4” or smaller edge of a journal card or card stock
8. Title your journal cards with the sentiments in the set.
9. Use the “May” with the coordinating die or on its own.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: May is the fourth in a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events as well as everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “may” word is just over 1 7/8” wide and just under 7/8” tall. The “may flowers” sentiment is just under 2 1/2” wide and just over 1/2” tall. The butterfly wings are 1” wide and just over 7/8” tall.
Sale Price: $9.00 Sale Price: $1.00