Monthly Moments: Slide Frame Stamp Set
Product ID : 2773
Monthly Moments: Slide Frame Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Stamp the frame image and use it alone, or stamp and use it with the coordinating die
3. Die cut the frame from a lightweight chipboard or several layers of cardstock to make it
a bit more dimensional.
4. Use a gloss medium on the frame to create a shiny, dimensional embellishment.
5. The sentiments are designed to stamp onto the frame, but you can stamp them inside
the frame, or on their own as well.
6. There are sentiment elements that when added to your stamped frame, will give it a bit
of an authentic vintage slide look.
7. The frames work great for journaling inside of them. You could use the masking
technique to add lines to the inside of the frame.
8. The frame works great for making a shaker element for your scrapbook page or card.
9. Use the frame to add a monogram or number element to your project.
10. Add photos inside your frame!
The Monthly Moments: Slide Frame Stamp Set is part of a series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to be used with scrapbook projects that allow you to create, preserve, and share your memories, special events, and everyday moments. This set is a great basic to be used on any of your projects in order to create frame elements with a vintage slide-frame feel for journaling and photos. Monthly Moments: Slide Frame is perfect for card making and other paper crafting projects as well!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The slide frame image is just under 3” square. The “memories captured” sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and is just over 1/8” tall. The month elements are just over 1/4” wide and just under 1/8” tall.