Monthly Moments: Tabbed Stamp Set
Product ID : 2849
Monthly Moments: Tabbed Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in the set would work well for fun summer-themed occasions like writing
out a summer bucket list, spending time at the beach, and enjoying the summer sunshine.
4. Experiment with the tab die cuts using different materials like vellum, cork, thin plastic,
thin balsa wood, coaster board, or whatever you can think up!
5. Stamp a tab in multiple colors by stamping the solid tab first in a lighter color and then
one of the patterned tabs over the top in a darker color.
6. Attach the tabs to your project using staples, brads, or eyelets.
7. Use the numbers from Simple Alphabet to add the number part of your date under the
month or days of the week titles.
8. Stamp the sentiment into the tab with the opening, or use the “mat” image to highlight
a sentiment on your tab.
9. Use the sentiment stamps on their own to add notations to your journaling cards and
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: Tabbed is part of a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events as well as everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The tab images are just over 1” wide and just under 1” tall. The smile face image is 1/4” in diameter. The “sunday” sentiment is just over 1/2” wide and is just under 1/8” tall.