Monthly Moments: Travel Plans Stamp Set
Product ID : 2856
Monthly Moments: Travel Plans Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in the set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The striped frame is designed to stamp onto the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 1 die
with a full bleed (the design goes all the way to the edge.)
4. Use the typed sentiments to log and journal about days of your trip, vacation, or
5. The small icons will fit into the center of the postmark image.
6. Punch the small icons out with a 1/2” circle punch to create coordinating accents for
your projects. Cover the circle with an epoxy circle or gloss medium for a great look.
7. Use the small icons with the Monthly Moments: Tabbed and Memory Clips dies to
create coordinating embellishments for your layouts and projects.
8. Title journal cards with the sentiments in the set for your layouts.
9. Stamp the sentiments and words on card stock strips and then trim and attach to
photos on your layouts as captions and titles.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly, either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: Travel Plans is part of the Monthly Moments series of stamp sets and other coordinating products designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events and everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The striped frame is 3” wide and 4” tall. The “on an adventure” sentiment is 2” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The “explore” sentiment is just over 7/8” wide and just over 1/8” tall.