Morning By Morning Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3059
Morning By Morning Tip Sheet :
1. The two larger round flower stamps have small tab guides built into the stamp backing
that will assist you with lining them up when stamping them in the pre-assembled
bouquet. The tab on the larger bloom will point to the main stem at the base of the
bouquet. The tab on the smaller bloom will point to the straight stem near the base of the
2. The multi-step blooms allow you to stamp the images in multiple colors. Try shades of
pink or purple similar to real morning glories.
3. Try adding even more realistic shading to the blooms by using multiple ink colors and
the rock ‘n roll technique.
4. Use glossy accents to create small “water droplets” on the blooms for a realistic dewy
5. Use the individual blooms and greenery images to stamp your own custom bouquets.
Cluster the blooms around a sentiment or use as a corner accent.
6. The smaller single blooms are perfect to use on tags or smaller projects.
7. Stamp a bouquet of morning glories in the upper left and lower right corners of a panel
of cardstock with a sentiment in the center for a quick and easy one-layer card.
8. This set is perfect for creating sympathy cards.
9. Use the star-shaped centers alone for a completely different look. Try stamping them
twice, rotating between impressions to create a totally different type of flower.
Morning glories are a classic garden favorite, and now you can enjoy them in your stamping as well. These multi-step blooms can be combined with the pre-assembled greenery to create a pretty bouquet, or use the individual flowers alone to accent a sentiment or create your own bouquets. This set is perfect for focal points or backgrounds alike. The Morning by Morning set also contains two inspirational sentiments set in a pretty font combination.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled bouquet measures just under 4” wide and 2 7/8” high. The “joy…” sentiment measures 2 5/8” wide and 5/8” high. The “morning by morning…” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide and 1 1/8” high. The largest circular bloom measures just over 1 1/8”.