Mountain Majesty Stamp Set
Sale Price: $13.05
Product ID : 3392
Mountain Majesty Tip Sheet
1. There are three steps that can be used to build the mountain border. The base, shadow detail, and optional snowcap detail.
2. Stamp the snowcap detail and emboss with white embossing powder for a realistic snowy effect.
3. The mountain border is wide enough that it can be used on both horizontal or vertical A2 cards.
4. Stamp the mountains in shades of gray or brown for a traditional look, or try using shades of purple for a dramatic “purple mountain” effect.
5. Try stamping or stenciling some sun rays coming from behind the mountains. The Hello Sunshine set would be perfect for this.
6. There are several other products in the Papertrey Ink lineup that would coordinate wonderfully with Mountain Majesty. Quoted: Move Mountains, Year of Psalms: July, Year of Psalms: June, or Petite Places: Happy Camper are just a few suggestions.
7. Create a night sky background for the mountains by either sponging shades of blue ink, or doing some water coloring. Stamp some stars and heat emboss with clear or white embossing powder beforehand to create a twinkling night sky.
8. For another twist on the night sky idea, try creating the look of Northern Lights by sponging ink or water coloring.
9. Try stamping just the shadow detail layer and heat embossing with gold powder for an elegant, artsy look.
10. Using the coordinating dies, stamp and die cut a few of the mountain border strips and layer them, using foam adhesive to add a bit of dimension.
Mountains are so beautiful and majestic! This multi-step mountain border image will allow you to incorporate some of that majestic beauty into your next paper crafted project. Perfect for masculine or travel projects, you’ll have fun creating all sorts of scenes. Use ink sponging or watercolor techniques to create night sky or sun ray backdrops for a dramatic effect. The trees and eagles provide the perfect finishing touches.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The mountain border measures 5 1/2” wide and 1 1/2” high. The trees measure 1” wide and 1” high. The eagles measure 5/8” wide and 1/2” high.