Movers & Shakers Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2490
Movers & Shakers Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. Many of these sentiments are divided into two parts, perfect for revealing the second
portion inside one of the interactive elements created with the complementary die
2. Use the arrows to direct the recipient as to what they should do to "interact" with your
3. Many of these sentiments coordinated well with the Fillable Frames series, the Mat
Stack series and more. Have fun experimenting.
4. Fill in the "years" on the "No. Years" stamp with the numbers included in the set in
honor of the recipients age.
5. To create a different look with the same image, you could use numbers from a different
set, such as Simple Alphabet.
6. Try inking different portions of the larger sentiments with two or more colors of ink.
7. Use the large "Surprise" and "Inside" together paired with an arrow to lead to the
excitement of a pop up feature inside your card.
8. Use "Happy" and "Birthday" together in either the same ink color or two colors to tie in
your project's color scheme.
9. The "Spin Me" sentiment is a perfect addition to spinner cards.
10. Try using the "What goes up..." sentiment with a spinner card that is vertically
oriented for a fun look.
This sentiment set is a perfect complement to our new line of Movers & Shakers dies for creating interactive cards. You will love how the two-part sentiments allow you to add a little extra surprise to the interactive elements you can now create with ease. The arrows and small instructional phrases will help lead your recipient to get even more enjoyment from these types of creative projects!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "Beyond the clouds..." sentiment block measures 1 5/8" x 1 3/8". The "Every Single Day" sentiment measures 1 3/8" x 1 5/8". The word "surprise" measures 1 3/4" x 3/4". The "Celebrating your birthday" sentiment measures 2 1/4" x 7/8". the numbers measures 1/8" x 1/4" each. The small arrows measure 1/4" x 1/2".
Product is out of stock