Mum's the Word Stamp Set
Product ID : 2701
Mum's the Word Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the flowers and leaves to create a floral scene on a one layer card.
2. Stamp with stems or without for a different look altogether.
3. Use coordinating dies for extra dimension.
4. Add glitter to the flower centers for some sparkle.
5. Stamp flowers and/or leaves repeatedly to create a background pattern.
6. For a watercolor look, spritz images with a bit of water before stamping.
7. Heat emboss flowers and/or leaves for a shiny look.
8. Sentiments can also be stamped repeatedly to create a text background pattern.
9. Use the rock and roll technique to add multiple colors to flowers and leaves.
10. Remember that you don’t have to use traditional mum colors when stamping these
flowers! Experiment with turquoise mums, for instance, for a fun twist on these fall flowers.
Add the perfect autumn touches to your paper creations with an essential fall flower -- the mum! Mum’s the Word has a gorgeous collection of images that will allow you to build your own floral scenes featuring detailed mums. This set also includes a collection of versatile sentiments appropriate for a variety of popular occasions you will use all year long!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest mum image measures 2" x 1 3/4". The smallest mum image measures 1 1/8" x 7/8". The “Thank You” sentiment measures 2" x 1/2".