Nativity Silhouettes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2431
1. Use the coordinating dies to create your own custom nativity scene for your home or
as a gift.
2. Use stars to create a background pattern for your projects.
3. Use heat embossing technique to create custom papers with the sun burst image.
4. Use dies to cut a solitary image through the base of the card for a simple look.
5. Use the distressed circle to create gift tags or tags for other projects.
6. Use complimenting colors and tones to stamp different Nativity characters.
7. Create coordinating wrapping paper to match your card.
8. Use the images from this set to decorate a picture frame as a gift for a loved one.
9. Experiment with bright colors to offset the natural feel of the distressed look which will
add a bit of boldness to your project.
10. Repeatedly stamp your favorite image/images from this set to create pattern strips or
Nativity Silhouettes captures the humble quiet scene of the birth of Jesus with the majestic wonder of the angels’ musical announcement to the shepherds. This stamp set fills a void in the stamping industry and focuses on the true meaning of Christmas with a stylish and modern feel. The design is perfect for creating projects that have a grungy edge or vintage distressed charm.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The stable measures 3 1/4" tall by 3" high. The sunburst image measures 3" wide by 2" tall. The shepherd image is 1 1/2" wide by 2" tall.