No Strings Attached Stamp Set
Product ID : 2848
No Strings Attached Tip Sheet :
1. Use the long and short twine wrap strips to cross each other and create a complete
"tied up with string" look. Finish the intersection with a bow.
2. Use the coordinating stripes image as a second layer in an alternate color to create a
baker's twine look.
3. Add the knot to the intersection if you wish to add the tag image.
4. You can decorate the tag with the included frame or use other things from your stash.
5. To make the tag more realistic, you can stamp the coordinating drop shadow image in
a subtle color.
6. These images do not have to be limited to a full A2 card size. They can easily be
adapted to something smaller, like a tag.
7. Instead of using both the long and short twine wrap strips together, you can just use
one for a different look.
8. Heat emboss the twine images for a more realistic and bold look.
9. If you have a small wrapped gift you would like to embellish, you can stamp these twine
images directly on the top of it.
10. All of the twine images would also be a cute way to decorate an envelope.
This set gives you the ability to create a "twine tied" look to any A2 sized card front or postcard. There is even a two-step option to add stripes to make it look just like Baker's Twine. The tag can be added to the knot, complete with a drop shadow that can be stamped to make it look more realistic! A wonderful option for single layer cards!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The bow measures 2" x 2". the knot measures 1" x 3/4". The longest twine wrap strip measures 5 1/2" x 1/4". The shortest twine wrap strip measures 4 1/4". The tag measures 3/4" x 1 1/2". The tag frame measures 1 1/8" x 5/8".