Noted Stamp Set
Product ID : 2989
Noted Tip Sheet :
1. The chevron background image is designed to line up and stamp both up and down
and will fit across both a horizontal and vertical width of an A2 card size.
2. Instead of stamping a whole background, just stamp a border on your project. Use the
single chevron border to build a smaller chevron border.
3. Use the single chevron strip to add multiple colors to the stamped chevron background.
4. Use the arrow and heart images as focal images on your project, or use them to stamp
a background design.
5. Stamping in lighter colors and tones will create beautiful papers that you are able to
stamp another image on top of or use as is.
6. Carry the pattern over to the inside of your card, on an envelope, and/or create a
coordinating envelope liner.
7. Stamp the images onto fabric, flowers, or other materials for unique embellishments to
add to your projects.
8. Use the negative space technique with the coordinating die along with the coordinating
sentiments for a striking look.
9. Pair the coordinating sentiments with the coordinating word die cut from unique
materials like metallic papers, felt, cork, balsa wood, etc.
10. Stamp the background images onto the coordinating die cut word, or other die cut
shapes from your collection, to create unique embellishments.
Noted has everything you need to create a wonderful stationery ensemble. There is a background image, a larger script sentiment, smaller coordinating words and sentiments, and several images to use on your creations.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The chevron background image is 6” wide and is just over 1 1/2” tall. The “hello” word is 1 1/4” tall and is just under 2 1/2” wide. The largest heart image is just over 5/8” tall and just over 1/2” wide.