Number the Stars Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3232
Number the Stars Tip Sheet :
1. This stamp set is designed to complement the Background Basics: Galaxy Stamp Set
and Number the Stars Banner Die.
2. The coordinating banner die is slightly smaller than the sentiment banners to allow for
edge-to-edge coverage and full-bleed typography.
3. Try heat embossing the sentiment banners in metallic colors for a luxe feel.
4. Give the sentiment banners extra dimension with a bit of foam adhesive.
5. Tuck extra banners cut from patterned paper or cardstock underneath the sentiment
banners for added interest.
6. Pair these sentiments with other star related stamps and die cuts to carry on the
theme. Star Gazer and the Sketched Star die cuts would be great choices.
7. Blend two or more ink colors on the sentiment banners to add depth.
8. The “make a wish” banner would also work well with birthday imagery like cakes and
9. Use a metallic marker or ink pad to accent the edges of the sentiment banners for just
a hint of glamour.
10. Stamp stars onto a piece of cardstock and then use an emboss resist technique to
give your sentiment banners a starry pattern and make the messages pop.
Number the Stars is a versatile, multipurpose sentiment set with a cosmic theme. Pair this set with the coordinating Number the Stars Banner Die and Background Basics: Galaxy for projects that are out of this world!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” by 6” sheet. The banner sentiments measure nearly 2 3/4” long by just over 4/5” tall. The “Keep reaching…” sentiment measures 2” long by 7/10” tall. The “Remember” sentiment measures just over 1 1/2” long by just over 3/8” tall. The “under the same sky” sentiment measures just under 1 1/2” wide by 1/5” tall.