Ombre Builders Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.88
Product ID : 2850
Ombre Builders Tip Sheet :
1. These are sized for stamping directly onto an A2 card front and have a nice wide
frame left around the stamped pattern block.
2. When building an ombre effect, overlap each impression just a bit for a more cohesive
3. Build the ombre pattern either vertically or horizontally for even more options.
4. Try doing a bit of generation stamping after each impression to help fade one color
into another as you create your ombre pattern.
5. Use these strips alone to underline a sentiment or as a single border.
6. You can also stamp and rotate a single border repeatedly to form a frame.
7. The 3 1/2" width of these strips makes them perfect for altering Monthly Moments
8. Stamp a pattern several times across a card front, then layer different embossing
powder colors for an enameled ombre look.
9. After building your ombre pattern with dye inks, brush them with water to soften the
images and give them a water color look.
10. Combine more than one pattern for a unique ombre effect.
This collection of 3 1/2" wide patterned borders allows you to stamp several in a row using a variety of colors to build an ombre look. You can even do some generational stamping with them for additional looks. As always, you can use these for more than just ombre building, they also work as borders, a sentiment accent or even as frame elements.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each of the patterned strips measures 3 1/2" wide and between 1/2" to 1" tall.