Ombre Sentiments: Birthday Stamp Set
Product ID : 3182
Ombré Sentiments: Birthday Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the sentiment in one ink color and let the sentiment do the work of creating an
ombré look for you!
2. Mask off lines of the sentiment and use graduated ink colors to add to the ombré effect.
3. Mask off portions of the larger sentiments to create smaller ones.
4. These sentiments are perfect for the heat embossing technique.
5. Stamp all of the sentiments to create a birthday/text background pattern.
6. These sentiments work well for masculine or feminine cards, and are great for kid’s
7. Use these sentiments on the inside of cards or on coordinating gift tags.
8. Ink the stamp in one color of ink at the top, a second color at the bottom, and sponge
on a third color in between to blend the three inks together before stamping.
9. Stamp the sentiment, cut it apart in strips and adhere the strips to your card with a bit
of a gap between the strips for a different look.
10. Heat emboss a sentiment on watercolor paper with clear or white embossing powder.
Add a watercolor wash over the top, allowing the sentiment to resist the watercolor and be
the focal point.
Create the trendy look of ombré with ease using this fabulous new set of birthday stamps! Whether you choose to use one color of ink, or mask the sentiments and use graduated ink colors, the design options this stamp set gives you for creating stylish cards and other projects, is nearly endless! Have fun playing with color for either feminine or masculine cards using these versatile birthday sentiments!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide. The “Birthdays are for…” sentiment measures 2 3/8” tall. The “Wishing you a very happy birthday” sentiment measures 2 1/8” tall. The “Happiest of birthdays to you!” sentiment measures 1” tall.