Ombre Sentiments: Thinking of You Stamp Set
Product ID : 3568
Ombre Sentiments: Thinking of You Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the sentiment in one ink color and let the sentiment do the work of creating an ombré look for you!
2. Mask off lines of the sentiment and use graduated ink colors, to add to the ombré effect.
3. Mask off portions of the larger sentiments to create smaller ones.
4. These sentiments are perfect for the heat embossing technique.
5. Stamp all of the sentiments to create a thanks/text background pattern.
6. These sentiments work well for masculine or feminine cards and are great for kid cards too!
7. Use these sentiments on the inside of cards or on coordinating gift tags.
8. Ink the stamp in one color of ink at the top, a second color at the bottom, and sponge on a third color in between to blend the three inks together before stamping.
9. Stamp the sentiment, cut it apart in strips and adhere the strips to your card with a bit of a gap between the strips, for a different look.
10. Heat emboss a sentiment on watercolor paper with clear or white embossing powder, and add a watercolor wash over the top, allowing the sentiment to resist the watercolor and be the focal point.
Create the trendy look of ombré with ease using this fabulous new set of thinking of you stamps! Whether you choose to use one color of ink or mask the sentiments and use graduated ink colors, the design options this stamp set gives you for creating stylish cards and other projects is nearly endless! Have fun playing with color for either feminine or masculine cards, using these versatile thinking of you sentiments!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide. The “Thinking of you and just wanted you to know” sentiment measures 2 3/8” tall. The “Wanted you to know you’re on my heart” sentiment measures 1 3/4” tall. The “You’re in my thoughts today and always” sentiment measures 1 1/4” tall.