On My Couch Stamp Set
Product ID : 2147
1. Stamp the solid/pattern images first then stamp the outline image over it for better
2. Another thing to keep in mind is overlapping. If you are careful to incorporate some
overlapping of your images when creating a scene, it will have a more realistic feel.
3. Stamp images from background sets into the stamped outline image and trim to create
custom “upholstery” for the chairs and couches.
4. Stamp an outline image on pattern paper and trim. This is great for project
5. The cat image can be stamped on the chair/couch arms, back, seat cushion and even
on the “ground” to make it look like the cat is looking for something under the couch/chair.
6. Place self adhering gems, pearls, etc. into the center of the pillows to add some extra
7. Use coordinating Copic markers to color in the linear images.
8. Use a glue pad or heat and stick powder to adhere flock to the chair or couch so they
have a velvet-like appearance.
9. Add some warmth by using a light yellow marker under the lamp to create the illusion
10. Don’t forget to use some of the unique images in this set on the inside of your
cards… bring an extra smile to the recipient!
A quaint and quirky couch themed stamp set with so many creative possibilities! You can use the images individually or to create a scene. The line drawn couch allows you to color in your couch or paper piece it using your favorite patterned paper. You can also combine it with one of the solid couch images. Included are punny and warm sentiments that inspire friendship and encouragement. This set coordinates with the On My Couch Additions stamp set. So take a seat, relax and have fun stamping with On My Couch!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The couch measures 1 1/8" tall and 2 3/16" wide. The chair is 1 1/2" wide and slightly over 1" tall. The longest sentiment is slightly under 3" long.
View Idea Gallery
Sale Price: $48.00 Sale Price: $36.00
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $7.50