On the Farm Stamp Set
Product ID : 2525
On the Farm Tip Sheet :
1. To create the "sunshine & hills" background block, stamp the two pieces in two
different colors. The two pieces fit together just like a puzzle.
2. You can try trimming the hills out with scissors and "popping" them up on foam
3. Don't be afraid to use untraditional colors, even though this is a "rustic" farm set!
Stamp a rooster in Raspberry Fizz or a cow in Hawaiian Shores. Have fun and experiment!
4. Use the coordinating dies to create cut-out animals that are easier to layer with the
5. Create a unique look by die-cutting the animals from patterned papers or stamping
them with patterns. The rustic barn boards from Background Basics: Farm & Barn would
be a wonderful complement.
6. All of the animals are sized to fit in the Shape Up Series: Barn die. The doors that
open provide the perfect opportunity to add an interactive element for your animals.
7. Create full backgrounds or just borders with the checker board strip. Try stamping it
on ribbon too!
8. You can actually create a unique look with the checker board with two colors. Stamp
the pattern once in one color and then stamp the "white" spaces with another color. The
blocks are designed so that they will fit within one another.
9. Many of the animals are the perfect size to work with the Fillable Frames series.
10. When stamping with the distressed frame, follow up with a bit of the Tea Dye Duo
swiped around the edges of your paper to carry through the rustic look.
A perfectly executed collection of farm-themed images, that are great for creating projects with the vintage farm look that is so popular now. There are two "background" blocks that will be wonderful for "grounding" the farm animals. The first is compiled of two halves; a "sunshine/sky" portion that could be stamped in one color and then the "hills" in a second color. The barn silhouette is scaled so that it can be added to this background as well. The additional background block is a distressed frame that will coordinate with many of the animals and can be used horizontally or vertically. There are several animal silhouettes that can be mixed and matched in so many different ways, that paired with all the sentiments, both punny and every day, the possibilities are endless! There is even a rustic checkered background strip that can be used for borders and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The checkered border measures 5" x 1/2". The assembled "sunshine and hills" background block will measure 1 3/4" x 2 3/8". The distressed frame measures 1 3/4" x 2 3/8" as well. The pig measures 1 1/4" x 3/4". The rooster measures 1" x 1 1/8". The horse measures 1 1/4" x 1 1/2". The chicken measures 3/4" x 1". The duck measures 7/8" x 1". The cow measures 1 1/2" x 7/8". The "Farm Fresh" sentiment measures 5/16" x 1 5/8". The Pure Country label measures 3/4" in diameter.