On the Links Stamp Set
Product ID : 2497
On the Links Tip Sheet :
1. Embellish the large golf ball with an epoxy dome to give texture while keeping your
card easily mailable.
2. The green image can be used to either build a scene with the cart, flag, and pole
images, or with the large tee and golf ball.
3. Use a half pearl, rhinestone, or tiny pom pom in place of the small golf ball image.
4. You can also use larger buttons, or die cut buttons, with the large tee. Fun foam or felt
die cut buttons would add great texture!
5. Try using the rock & roll technique with the green to give it a little more dimension.
6. Try machine stitching over the seams on the golf bag to mimic the real thing.
7. Create a border or a background by stamping the large golf ball and tee in a repeating
8. This set is perfect for making gift packaging for your favorite golfer’s preferred
accessories. Create a tag for tees or a band around a box of balls with ease!
9. Fussy cut the green and add texture with an impression plate. The Linen & Canvas
plate would be perfect.
10. Use a 5/8” circle punch or die to cut out the large golf ball.
11. Use the small golf ball and crossed tees image to embellish the sentiments in the set.
On The Links is a versatile golf-themed set designed to make projects for golf enthusiasts, both easy and fun! Its clean lines and gender-neutral styling make this set perfect for all golfers. With the scene-building options included in this set, you will find yourself reaching for it again and again. The sentiments in this set give you the ability to create a project for just about every need: retirement, graduations, birthdays, and more. On the Links is a must-have for anyone looking to make special projects for their favorite golfers!