Oopsie Daisy Stamp Set
Product ID : 2827
Oopsie Daisy Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Stamp the flower petals inside the outlined flower. Use all one color of ink or make it
extra colorful by stamping each petal in a different color.
3. Add buttons, rhinestones, etc. to the centers of the flowers.
4. To add dimension to your project, die cut your flowers and layer the smaller flower
over the larger with a bit of dimensional adhesive.
5. Create your own colorful patterned paper by stamping your flowers randomly onto your
cardstock using bright and cheery colors of ink.
6. The flower petals could also be used as the leaves for your stems.
7. If you like to color, try using Copic markers or colored pencils to color in your outlined
flowers instead of using the patterned petals.
8. Create a pretty gift ensemble for a dear friend by creating a card and matching tag
with the flowers.
9. Try using leaves from other Papertrey Ink flower sets as your leaves for these flowers.
10. Not only does this set make beautiful cards, it will also create gorgeous scrapbook
pages, tags and gift sets.
Oopsie Daisy is a fresh and fun-filled flower building set that is perfect for creating quick and simple one layer cards as well as cards and projects with more detail. This set offers so many possibilities for those who love to color, add your own special touches to any of the patterned flower petals or outlined flowers and the possibilities are endless! Coordinating dies for this set can be purchased separately and will make stamping with these images a breeze and allow you to add lots of dimension to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large double flower measures approximately 2 1/4” wide x 2 1/4” tall. The smaller double flower measures approximately 1 1/4” wide x 1 1/4” tall. The tallest dotted flower stem measures approximately 1/10” wide x 2 9/10” tall. The shorter dotted flower stem measures approximately 1/10” wide by 1 4/5” tall. Each of the flower petals measures approximately 2/5” wide by 9/10” tall.