O'Tannenbaum Stamp Set
Product ID : 2897
O'Tannenbaum Tip Sheet :
1. With the retro tree, it is easiest to stamp the tree first, and then add the second
sparkle stamp layer.
2. With the evergreen tree, it is easiest to stamp the ornaments first, followed by the tree,
then the exterior dots last.
3. With the folk tree, it is easiest to stamp the trunk/branches first, then the boughs,
followed by the stars.
4. Stamp the ornaments/stars/sparkle layer with a glue pad and add glitter.
5. Use glossy accents to make the ornaments on the evergreen tree realistic.
6. Try adding companion images from other sets, like the silhouettes from In the Meadow.
7. These trees are sized to fit on many of our Tag Sale dies for easy holiday gift wrap.
8. Rhinestones or adhesive pearls can be added to any of the trees for added dimension
9. Don't be afraid to try using untraditional colors as you build your images. Like a
Hawaiian Shores evergreen tree or a Raspberry Fizz retro tree.
10. Try stamping the tree images in lighter colors, then adding one of the sentiments on
top of it in a bright, bold color.
Holiday projects usually involve mass producing and this beautiful tree set offers you easy to use, multi-step stamps that will make your projects a breeze. You will love being able to create cards and tags that feature images in multiple colors. The recipients will surely be impressed with the gorgeous designs you create with this amazing set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled retro tree measures 2" x 2 3/4". The assembled evergreen tree measures 1 3/4" x 3 1/8". The assembled folk tree measures 1 3/4" x 2 5/8". "O'Tannenbaum" sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 1/4". "Winter" measures 1 1/4" x 3/8". "Holiday" measures 1 1/2" x 1/2". " Greetings" measures 1/8" x 1 1/4".
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $7.50