Out on a Limb Revised Stamp Set
Product ID : 2080
1. There are two ways to utilize the branch and the four overlays. Stamp the branch first,
followed by your chosen overlay, or stamp the overlay first followed by the branch. Play
around and see which works best for you.
2. When adding more than one branch to a project, be sure to have them angled in
different directions, just as they would be found in nature.
3. Utilize a glaze pen (Sakura) or dimensional adhesive (such as SU! Crystal Effects) to
the berries for a more realistic look.
4. Try stamping the floral overlay with dye ink and adding a dab of water to each bloom
afterwards. It will create a soft, watercolor look with one easy step.
5. There are individual images to coordinate with each of the large overlays. Use them to
add leaves to the berries, or berries to the leaves in a color differing from that used on
your original overlay.
6. Don’t feel like you always have to use stereotypical color schemes with the branch &
leaves. Try a monochromatic look for something a little more modern & stylish.
7. Try stamping the branch & chosen overlay onto vellum. Then on the back side, use a
stylus tool to emboss the images. This would add a lot of “pop” to the images and
transform them from ordinary to extraordinary.
8. Stamp the branch on your cardstock, then your overlay with VersaMark. Brush on
some sparkly pigment powder for a glamorous look & style.
9. Try adding some fun embellishments to the center of the blooms in the flower overlay.
You could stitch on seed beads, miniature rhinestones or pearls, dabs of glitter or even a
simple pierced hole.
10. The floral overlay is a modern interpretation of the dogwood. Use it in conjunction
with the sympathy or inspiration sentiments for added meaning and significance.
This set is a continuation of our popular set, "Take a Bough". Out on a Limb is customizable for all occasions and seasons. The branch has a total of six overlays, which make it a breeze to add flowers, leaves or berries in one easy step. Whether you use the branches to create patterned paper or a focal image, a masculine or feminine project, you'll love the versatility you'll find in this set.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set come divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The branch measures 3.5 inches long and 1 inch high. The overlays average an overall size of 3.25 x 1.5 inches.
Sale Price: $27.00
Sale Price: $7.50