Outlined Stamp Set
Product ID : 3148
Outlined Tip Sheet :
1. The large tall rectangle frame works well with most of the Keep It Simple sentiments.
2. The large thin frame will work with some of the sentiments from Happy Hearts, Simple
Stars and Bitty Butterflies.
3. Stamp several frames to cover a background and create a unique pattern.
4. After stamping a frame or several frames, fill in the interior(s) with color using your
favorite medium such as watercolors, Copics, etc…
5. Use the frames to add emphasis to a cluster of small focal points.
6. Die-cut a frame and add it to your projects with thin pieces of foam tape for dimension.
7. Use one of the large frames on the front of an envelope to hold the address or
8. Use a frame vertically to add balance behind a focal point.
9. One of the small frames can be used to add emphasis to a small portion of a
10. Try stamping a frame over one area of a large image and only add color to the portion
that falls within the interior of the frame.
This collection of simple frames can be combined with many of our sentiment stamps to help give them more emphasis. The sketched style can bring a whole new look to some of your favorite phrases. You can even use the frames to create backgrounds or add structure to a focal point image.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The small square frame measures 1” x 7/8”. The large tall rectangle frame measures 3 3/8” x 1 1/8”. The large thin rectangle frame measures 4 1/2” x 7/8”. The smallest rectangle frame measures 2” x 1/2”.