Palm Prints Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3321
Palm Prints Tip Sheet
1. When stamping the layered leaves, try stamping the dark color first to make lining up the second layer easier.
2. Create a unique background by repeatedly stamping the leaves in a random pattern over a card front or cardstock panel.
3. Think outside the box when considering your leaf colors. Bright pinks, oranges, and yellows can be just as much fun as greens and blues with these images.
4. Use clusters of leaves to highlight your sentiments.
5. Create a frame or border by stamping the leaves along a mat or the edges of your cardstock.
6. Use sponging or rock ‘n roll inking to add dimension and depth to your images.
7. Add Glossy Accents droplets to look like raindrops on your tropical leaves.
8. Try heat embossing your leaves using metallic powders for a trendy, sophisticated look.
9. Pair these leaves with flowers already in your collection to add an exotic twist to your floral projects.
10. Create a whole jungle! Stamp some leaves flat on your card front while layering others popped up with foam adhesive.
Add a tropical twist to your projects with Palm Prints! This set includes every exotic botanical you could ever need all in one place! These leaves, many of which are two-step, can be layered by themselves or paired with your favorite floral sets to create lush greenscapes on any project.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” by 6” sheet. The large circular palm measures 1 5/8” in diameter. The assembled large monstera leaf measures 2 5/8” long by 1 3/4” wide. The banana leaf measures 2 5/8” long by 3/4” wide. The Alocasia leaf measures 2” long by 1” wide.