Paper Clippings: Done In Love Stamp Set
Product ID : 3227
Paper Clippings: Done in Love Tip Sheet :
1. Ink the large sentiment with a few different shades of ink for an ombre effect.
2. Stamp the “in” heart in a coordinating color onto the matching die cut, then adhere
next to the “L” in “Love” with foam tape for a little dimension.
3. The large coordinating sentiment/heart die can be stamped with images from the
stamp set, or left one color for a look that mimics intricate paper cutting.
4. When using the coordinating die, try snipping the words out of the image, then fill in
with a different sentiment stamp from your collection, allowing you to use the die for even
5. The smaller “thank you” sentiment along with the companion sentiments can be
stamped on the inside of your card for a finished look, inside and out. Stamp a few
flowers on the inside to bring the design and colors from the front to the inside as well.
6. The smaller pointed petal flowers will fit perfectly inside the open spaces of the larger
flowers. Use them together or independently for multiple looks. When using them
together, play around with using ink in different shades of the same color, or contrasting
7. Arrange several of the longer vines around the large sentiment to create a sort of
wreath. Embellish it with the individual flowers and leaves from the set.
8. The “Vincent Van Gogh” accreditation can be stamped below the large sentiment when
using it on its own, or stamped along the bottom left edge of the large heart frame if using
the coordinating die.
9. Try stamping the large sentiment onto one of the Tag Sale dies, it will fill the entire tag,
making for a fun and trendy (as well as quick and easy!) tag to attach to a thank you or
10. Stamp the smallest heart inside the opening of the “O” in “love” for a fun touch.
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Done In Love stamp set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for expressing your thankfulness to a special teacher, pastor, mentor, or for a kind word or deed. Use the stamps with the coordinating dies, or on their own for lots of options!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “What is done in love…” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide and 3 1/2” high. The vine measures 1 1/8” wide and 2 1/4” high. The “in” heart measures 5/8”. The “thank you” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and 3/8” high. The “for your kindness” sentiment measures 3” wide and 1/2” high. The largest flower measures 1”. The medium flower measures 3/4”. The smallest heart measures 1/4”.