Paper Clippings: Happy Day Stamp Set
Product ID : 3153
Paper Clippings: Happy Day Tip Sheet :
1. The vine/leaf images in the set can be arranged around the large sentiment to create
stunning focal points for your cards and projects. Add lots of color by stamping the
individual flower images onto the vines.
2. Create a pretty background for the large sentiment in the set by doing some water
coloring, and then stamp the sentiment over the top once dry.
3. Stamp the vine images, then use the coordinating individual flower dies to layer the
flower images with foam adhesive for a bit of depth and dimension.
4. The large coordinating sentiment die can be stamped with the flowers from the stamp
set, or left one color for a look that mimics intricate paper cutting.
5. When using the coordinating die, the vines and florals could be trimmed away, leaving
just the sentiment to use alone.
6. Try stamping the smaller blooms over the larger ones using a slightly darker shade of
ink to add some shading and depth to your stamped images.
7. Add some glitter to the stamped flowers to add some sparkle and shine.
8. Stamp the flowers and vines to create pretty backgrounds.
9. Stamping a single vine and a few flowers would make a pretty corner accent.
10. Try inking the large sentiment in shades of ink to create an ombre effect.
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Happy Day stamp set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for just about any special occasion, along with some beautiful vine and floral images. Pair the stamps with the coordinating die, or use them alone to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures 3” wide and 3 3/8” high. The largest five petal flower measures just under 3/4”. The vine in the upper left corner measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 2 1/4” high. The largest tulip measures just over 1/4” wide.