Paper Clippings: Thank You
Product ID : 3187
Paper Clippings: Thank You Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the stems and flowers around the large sentiment for a quick and colorful card.
The large sentiment does most of the work for you!
2. Create a pretty background for the large sentiment by doing some water coloring and
then stamp the sentiment over the top once dry.
3. Stamp the flower stems, then use the coordinating individual flower dies to layer the
flower images with foam adhesive for a bit of depth and dimension.
4. The large coordinating die can be stamped with the flowers and birds from the stamp
set, or left one color for a look that mimics intricate paper cutting.
5. When using the coordinating die, the flowers and birds could be trimmed away, leaving
just the sentiment to use alone.
6. When using the coordinating die, the smaller sentiments included in the set will fit in
the space between the scalloped border and the word “much”.
7. Stamp the large sentiment and then stamp the birds, perching them on the flourishes
of the letters. They face each other, so try stamping them together as a couple for a cute
8. Try inking the large sentiment in shades of ink to create an ombre effect.
9. Stamp the scalloped border above and below the sentiment to create a sort of frame
for the sentiment.
10. Combine the jumbo thank you sentiment with an apple image from another set, such
as What the Doodle: Apple, along with the teacher sentiment in the set for a cute teacher
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Thank You Stamp Set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for expressing your thanks in a big way! Pair the stamps with the coordinating die, or use them alone to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “Thank you so much” sentiment measures 3 1/2” wide and just over 4 1/2” high. The larger stem measures just over 1/2” wide and just under 2 1/2” high. The larger bird measures 1/2”. The scalloped border measures just under 3 1/2” wide and 1/8” high. The tulip measures 1/2” wide and 3/4” high.