Paws & Kisses Stamp Set
Product ID : 3528
Paws & Kisses Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline dog image and then add color by stamping the solid images over the top.
2. Use your favorite coloring technique to color in the outline images. Markers, watercolors, or colored pencils would all work great!
3. Have fun creating textures like dots or stripes when coloring the dog.
4. The outline images are perfect for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned papers and then trim out and assemble into a finished image for your project.
5. Stamp the solid images without the outlines on your projects.
6. The paw print trails are designed so you can extend the trail to a longer length on your project. Stamp the trail image, move the stamp to either end, line up the paws, and stamp again.
7. The paw print trails can make a fun border or custom patterned paper for your project.
8. Get creative with adding accessories to the images to dress them up. For example, add rhinestones to create a sparkly collar for the dog.
9. Get creative and use the dog on different themed cards like for a baby or for a birthday. Use other stamps in your collection to pull your theme together.
10. Use masking or use the coordinating die cuts so the stamped dog can hold the heart or bone image in its mouth.
Introducing a fun and whimsical character to add to your stamp collection! With the images in this set there are so many possibilities to stamp and create cards to send love to your pet loving friends. Try coloring the outlined images with a variety of mediums or stamp with the solid stamps to discover all the ways you can bring this fun furry friend to life on your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The dog image is 2 1/2” wide and is just over 1 1/4” tall. The longer paw print trail is just over 3/4” tall and is 4” wide. The shorter paw print trail is just over 3/8” tall and is just under 1 1/2” wide. The “dogs leave paw prints on your heart” sentiment is just under 2” wide and is just over 1 1/8” tall. The “you rescued me” sentiment is just over 1” wide and just over 1” tall. The “all you need is love and a dog” sentiment is 1 14/“ wide and just under 1 3/8” tall. The bone image is just under 3/4” wide and just over 1/4” tall. The heart image is 1/2” wide and just under 1/2” tall.