Pedal Pusher Stamp Set
Product ID : 2669
Pedal Pusher Tip Sheet :
1. To create a single layer bicycle, simply stamp the upper portion first, followed by the
double wheeled bottom half in an alternate color.
2. If you want to create wheels that can really spin, die-cut the upper portion of the bike
and two individual wheels, all stamped with the coordinating images. The wheels can then
be attached to the bike with brads.
3. The apple basket filler is perfect when used for a teacher thank you card.
4. The puppy would be fun for a birthday card or missing you greeting.
5. The cans are the perfect way to create a unique wedding card.
6. The holly is of course perfect for holiday and winter themed projects!
7. "There are no shortcuts..." sentiment, paired with "congratulations" would be perfect
for a graduation, promotion or retirement card.
8. "Life it a beautiful ride." will pair up nicely with several of the smaller companion
sentiments/occasions (wedding, birthday, etc...).
9. The tiny solid heart can be used to fill in the outlined hearts on the wedding cans.
10. Try heat embossing the upper portion of the bicycle for a more realistic, metallic
Pedal Pusher is an amazing new bicycle set that offers endless possibilities and customization! The bicycle can be stamped in two ways. You can 2-step stamp with the bicycle wheels as a set, followed by the top portion of the bicycle. Or, with the coordinating dies, you can stamp each wheel individually on separate die-cuts and attach them behind the top portion with brads to create wheels that spin. The basket can be filled with a variety of different items included in this set, and you can also have fun experimenting with other images from previously released sets. With all of the options here, you can create a card for just about any occasion!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
Measurement Reference: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled bicycle measures 3 3/8" x 2-1/4". The single bicycle wheel measures 1 1/4". The bicycle basket measures 5/8" along the top edge and 1/2" tall. the measurements for the basket fillers are as follows: puppy (3/8" x 3/8"), flowers & leaves assembled (1" x 1 1/8"), apples & leaves assembled (3/4" x 1/4"), wedding cans (1" x 7/8"), stacked gifts assembled (5/8" x 3/4"), holly & berries assembled (1" x 1 1/4"). "Life is like riding a bicycle..." measures 2 3/4" x 7/8". "Just keep on pedaling." measures 2 3/4" x 1/2". "Congratulations!" measures 1 3/4" x 1/8".