Pen & Ink Stamp Set
Product ID : 3354
Pen & Ink Tip Sheet
1. Use an ombré inking technique with these large sentiments. Ink the entire phrase with a lighter ink and then ink just the lower (or upper) half with a darker ink, taking care to blend them slightly in the middle.
2. The emboss resist technique works beautifully with these sentiments. Heat emboss them in white on white cardstock, then sponge ink or watercolor over the sentiment. The embossed area will resist the color.
3. After stamping the sentiment in a dye ink, go over the lettering with a moist paintbrush to give it a hand-painted look.
4. Pair these phrases up with any of the Cover Plate Frames for a quick and easy card.
5. They can also be used with the Garden Garland frame. Die-cut the garland and tracethe interior of the frame onto your card front and then stamp the sentiment. The pencil guideline will help with placement and can easily be erased when no longer needed.
6. Stamp a sentiment repeatedly in a light color, like Soft Stone, just slightly offset from your original impression to give it a dimensional shadow look.
7. Fill an entire background with a single sentiment.
8. Experiment with different orientations for sentiment placement. Try diagonally over the standard horizontal.
9. The scale of these sentiments is also appropriate for tucking inside a card. Play around with adding smaller companion sentiments from other sets underneath.
10. Accent the lettering with small florals or other small images.
Brushed lettering is all the rage and now you can bring that look to all of your paper crafting projects. Whether it's cards, tags, gift wrap or anything else you dream up, you will love all the possibilities and themes this collection provides.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "Happy Birthday" measures 2 1/2" x 2". "Every day is a fresh start" measures 1 3/4" x 1 1/8". "Sending paper hugs..." measures 2" x 1 3/4". "You are my biggest blessing" measures 2 3/8" x 1". "Congratulations" measures 3" x 3/4".