Pencil Me In Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3021
Pencil Me In Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the pencil as a standard writing pencil.
2. Stamp the pencil as a colored pencil or as a set of rainbow colored pencils.
3. Use the patterned fill in images to create fun novelty pencils.
4. Use the words to “engrave” the pencils. Emboss them for an authentic look.
5. Use the patterned fill in images as design details, masking off the pencil edge.
6. Use the extra endcaps to stamp shorter pencils, masking at the specific length you
7. Stamp the sketch images coming off the edge of a pencil as though it were written or
drawn with the pencil.
8. Use the sentiments on their own or with other images.
9. Use the dies to paper piece a set of pencils with patterned paper.
10. Use a die cut pencil as a stand-alone gift tag or embellishment. Personalize it by
adding the recipient’s name with a small alphabet set.
Pencil Me In is all about the pencil; standard issue #2, patterned novelty, or even colored art pencils. The sentiments fit onto the pencil to personalize it further, perfect for congratulations, encouragement, or a simple hello. Also included are several doodles for your stamped pencil to draw. Write on!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The open pencil image is 4” long and about 1/4” wide. The eraser is approximately 1/4” square. The sentiments fit into the pencil width and vary in length, from a little longer than 1/2” to a little less than 2 1/5” long. The sketched smiley face is slightly more than 1/2” square, and the sketched looped squiggle is about 1” long by 1/4” wide.