Pencilgrams Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3025
Pencilgrams Tip Sheet :
1. Use the mini alphabet in the band of white space on Pencil Papers to create
personalized, monogrammed pencils.
2. Use the mini border details or other images to fill the band of white space on Pencil
Papers for a design detail instead of a monogram.
3. Monograms and design details can be placed on Pencil Papers with the white band
toward the top or bottom of the pencil.
4. Use the back of the alphabet stamps to stamp a lighter square detail before stamping
the letter itself.
5. Use the back of the @ symbol or heart to stamp a circle detail under a letter.
6. Monogram a stamped pencil from Pencil Me In with a single letter or a name.
7. Use the letters to spell out a specific word or sentiment.
8. Repeat a monogram all the way across the band of white space so that you can see it
from any angle.
9. Use the letters randomly on one of the lighter patterns to create a “typography”
10. Stack the mini borders to create a layered border, or use them as a design element
on their own without Pencil Me In or Pencil Papers.
Pencilgrams is a new mini alphabet set perfect for mini monograms, specifically sized to fit our new Pencil Papers Collection. A few extra characters and images are also included to use as a design detail in place of or with the monograms, also sized to fit the monogram white space on the Pencil Papers. You’re not limited to monograms on pencils, of course! Spell a whole name or a word, create an alphabet background, or build a pattern with the mini borders. Pencilgrams is a great little set to have on hand!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a mini 3x4 acetate sheet. The letters are about 1/5” square (slightly more or less wide for some letters) and are sized to fit on the “face” of a pencil, within the white band of space on the Pencil Papers Collection; the four mini borders are all a little more than 1” long. The loop squiggle and circles are both about 1/5” tall.