Perfect Match Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3633
Perfect Match Tip Sheet
1. Create a valentine for your perfect match.
2. Stamp a background pattern of matches and add a sentiment on top.
3. Create matchbook valentines to look like a vintage matchbook.
4. Create a matchbook valentine using the line of matches die as coupons inside.
5. Stamp a background pattern with the words in the set and pop some matches on top.
6. Make an accent stripe with a lineup of matches.
7. Use hearts on top of the matches instead of flames.
8. Add the small hearts coming out of a flame on the top of a match.
9. Pair the “we’re a perfect match” sentiment with a sock stamp from your stash.
10. Make a new label for a mini hot sauce bottle with the “Hey there, Hot Stuff” stamp for a fun valentine.
Perfect Match is a fun new valentine stamp set based on vintage matchbooks. Strike up some love in reds and pinks with the bold words and match images. And don’t forget to pair it with Matchbook Medley die collection. Hey there, Hot Stuff! We’re a perfect match!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The single match is a little less than 2” long and 1/4” wide and the double one about 2” by 1/2”. The flame is 1/2” wide and just under 1” tall. The “Hey there, Hot Stuff” sentiment is a little under 1 1/2” wide and about 1 1/4” tall, and the perfect match and similar two line sentiments are all close to 1 1/4” wide and 1/3” tall.