Petite Places: Holiday Lane Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3108
Petite Places: Holiday Lane Tip Sheet :
1. There are a few different ways of using the Petite Places: Holiday Lane house in your
projects. Use the building images in this set along with the Petite Places: Holiday Lane
dimensional house die to create a tiny 3D gingerbread house or Santa’s workshop to use
on jar toppers, clear globes, ornaments, home décor, etc. Or use just the front of the
house on flat projects such as cards and tags.
2. Combine the Petite Places: Holiday Lane stamps and dies with the clear domes
available from the Papertrey Ink store to create ornaments and jar toppers.
3. Combine the Petite Places: Holiday Lane stamps with the coordinating die set to create
a miniature North Pole scene, complete with Santa’s workshop, elves, a sleigh, and eight
4. Combine the Petite Places: Holiday Lane stamps with the coordinating die set to create
a miniature gingerbread house, complete with candy cane fences, gingerbread man, and
a candy cane arch.
5. All of the accessory dies feature small “tabs” that can be folded back and adhered to
the base of the scene, allowing them to stand upright.
6. Adhere the sleigh to the backside of the roof to make it appear to be flying over the
7. When using the house front as a flat element, the peaked roof image can be paired
with the house front.
8. Combine the Petite Places: Holiday Lane set with the Square and Hexagon Petite
Ornaments die collections to create pretty keepsake ornaments.
9. When creating a North Pole scene, the Scene It Mountain View dies would make a
10. When creating a clear dome topper or tag using Petite Places: Holiday Lane, use
artificial snow or glitter as filler, or the small candy pieces in the Shaker Shapes: Candy
Corn die collection would make adorable confetti.
Petite Places: Holiday Lane is the latest addition to the Petite Places collection, a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature scenes. Use the Holiday Lane set to create a wintery North Pole scene, complete with Santa’s workshop, elves, and eight tiny reindeer. Or turn it into a sweet gingerbread house, complete with candy cane fences, gingerbread man, and a candy cane arch. These tiny scenes are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The house front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be used with the dimensional house die to create adorable 3D scenes inside ornaments and globes. The Petite Places: Holiday Lane stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the various dies in the Scene It collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The house front measures just over 1 1/8” wide and 1 1/8” high. Santa’s sleigh and reindeer measure just under 2” wide and 3/8” high. The larger tree measures 5/8” wide and 7/8” high. The “wishing you a sweet holiday” sentiment measures 1” wide and 7/8” high.