Phrase Play #10 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2917
Phrase Play #10 Tip Sheet :
1. When die-cutting the phrase frame, cut an extra piece in a contrasting color to add to
the frame opening. This will add more emphasis to your stamped sentiment companion.
2. Use watercolors, inks or markers to add color to the die-cut vine.
3. Cut the vine out of a contrasting material, such as felt, cork or vellum.
4. You can use the die-cut word "Life" without the frame and pair it up with any of these
5. These sentiments are created in a font that heat embosses beautifully.
6. Try using the open frame portion of the phrase frame die as a shaker box. The
companion sentiment can be added on top of the acetate or underneath your shaker
7. Stamp the companion sentiment on vellum die-cut with the phrase frame die, allowing
patterns or elements underneath to peek through.
8. The die-cut phrase frame will tuck perfectly into Monthly Moments pages. Add a photo
to the frame portion and stamp the companion sentiment towards the bottom of the photo
for a graphic statement.
9. Use any of the companion sentiments along with the phrase frame die to create a
cover for a mini album to hold a series of memorable photos. This would be great for a
"day in the life" type album.
10. Accent the vine with buttons, rhinestones or peals.
Phrase Play #10 is the tenth in a series of small sentiment sets designed to coordinate with a stylish, trendy phrase frame die. These particular sentiments finish the die-cut word "Life", giving you lots of design options. The size of the coordinating die-cut phrase frame will also work well with our Monthly Moments series!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Is beautiful" measures 1 3/4" x 1/4". "Is better with you by my side." measures 2" x 1/2". "Is good" measures 1 1/2" x 3/8".