Phrase Play #11 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2932
Phrase Play #11 Tip Sheet :
1. When die-cutting the phrase frame, cut an extra piece in a contrasting color to add to
the frame opening. This will add more emphasis to your stamped sentiment companion.
2. Use watercolors, inks or markers to add color to the die-cut frame for an ombre look.
3. Experiment with cutting the frame from different materials, such as felt, cork or vellum.
4. You can trim the die-cut word "Hooray" and the "Hip Hip" banner from the frame and
pair it up with any of these stamped sentiments for even more looks.
5. These sentiments are created in a font that heat embosses beautifully.
6. Try using the open frame portion of the phrase frame die as a shaker box. The
companion sentiment can be added on top of the acetate or underneath your shaker
7. Stamp the companion sentiment on vellum die-cut with the phrase frame die, allowing
patterns or elements underneath to peek through.
8. The die-cut phrase frame will tuck perfectly into Monthly Moments pages. Add a photo
to the frame portion and stamp the companion sentiment towards the bottom of the photo
for a graphic statement.
9. Use any of the companion sentiments along with the phrase frame die to create a
cover for a mini album to hold a series of memorable photos. This would be great for a
mini graduation album.
10. Accent the die-cut frame with sequins or confetti in various sizes.
Phrase Play #11 is the eleventh in a series of small sentiment sets designed to coordinate with a stylish, trendy phrase frame die. These particular sentiments finish the die-cut phrase " Hip Hip Hooray", giving you lots of design options. The size of the coordinating die-cut phrase frame will also work well with our Monthly Moments series!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "You did it!" measures 1 3/4" x 3/8". "It's your big day!" measures 2" x 1/4". "There's a baby on the way!" measures 2 1/8" x 1/8".