Phrase Play #2 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2792
Phrase Play #2 Tip Sheet :
1. When die-cutting the phrase frame, cut an extra piece in a contrasting color to add to
the frame opening. This will add more emphasis to your stamped sentiment companion.
2. When using the "love you" companion, try pairing it up with the small heart image in
3. Try dotting the "i" in smile with a tiny rhinestone or pearl.
4. You can pop the die-cut words from the companion phrase frame and use them
without the frame paired up with any of these stamped sentiments.
5. These sentiments are created in a font that heat embosses beautifully.
6. Try using the open frame portion of the phrase frame die as a shaker box. The
companion sentiment can be added on top of the acetate or underneath your shaker
7. Stamp the companion sentiment on vellum die-cut with the phrase frame die, allowing
patterns or elements underneath to peek through.
8. The die-cut phrase frame will tuck perfectly into Monthly Moments pages. Add a photo
to the bottom frame portion and stamp the companion sentiment towards the side of the
for a graphic statement.
9. Use the any of the companion sentiments along with the phrase frame die to create a
cover for a mini album to hold a series of memorable photos.
10. Try die-cutting the phrase frame from unique materials such as felt, cork or wood
veneer. Then add die-cut cardstock to the frame opening to house your companion
Phrase Play #2 is the second in a series of small sentiment sets designed to coordinate with a stylish, trendy phrase frame die. These particular sentiments finish the die-cut phrase "I'll always be...", giving you lots of design options. The size of the coordinating die-cut phrase frame will also work well with our Monthly Moments series!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Love you" measures 1 5/8" x 3/8". "Remember" measures 2" x 1/4". "Your kindness" measures 1 3/8" x 1/2". "Smile" measures 1 5/8" x 3/8". "Be grateful for you" measures 1 5/8" x 5/8".