Phrase Play #3 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2806
Phrase Play #3 Tip Sheet :
1. When die-cutting the phrase frame, cut an extra piece in a contrasting color to add to
the frame opening. This will add more emphasis to your stamped sentiment companion.
2. When using the "sweetheart" companion, try pairing it up with a small heart image.
3. Try dotting the "i" in any of the words with a small rhinestone or pearl.
4. You can pop the die-cut "Hello" from the companion phrase frame and use it without
the frame paired up with any of these stamped sentiments.
5. These sentiments are created in a font that heat embosses beautifully.
6. Try using the open frame portion of the phrase frame die as a shaker box. The
companion sentiment can be added on top of the acetate or underneath your shaker
7. Stamp the companion sentiment on vellum die-cut with the phrase frame die, allowing
patterns or elements underneath to peek through.
8. The die-cut phrase frame will tuck perfectly into Monthly Moments pages. Add a photo
to the bottom frame portion and stamp the companion sentiment towards the side of the
photo for a graphic statement.
9. Use the any of the companion sentiments along with the phrase frame die to create a
cover for a mini album to hold a series of memorable photos.
10. Try die-cutting the phrase frame from unique materials such as felt, cork or wood
veneer. Then add die-cut cardstock to the frame opening to house your companion
This is the third in a series of small sentiment sets designed to coordinate with a stylish, trendy phrase frame die. These particular sentiments finish the die-cut phrase "Hello", giving you lots of design options. The size of the coordinating die-cut phrase frame will also work well with our Monthly Moments series!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "My name is:" measures 1 3/4" x 1/4". "Little one" measures 1 1/4" x 1/4". "Birthday boy" measures 1 7/8" x 1/4". "Friend" measures 7/8" x 1/4".