Phrase Play #5 Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2840
Phrase Play #5 Tip Sheet :
1. When die-cutting the phrase frame, cut an extra piece in a contrasting color to add to
the frame opening. This will add more emphasis to your stamped sentiment companion.
2. If you form the phrase "Happy birthday", try pairing it with several stamped stars or
other confetti type images included in the set.
3. The Journal Card Borders dies will coordinate with the bottom portion of this die-cut
and stamp set, creating lots of layering options.
4. Add a thick layer of glitter to the opening of the frame, then stamp the companion
sentiment on the solid lower portion under the opening.
5. These sentiments are created in a font that heat embosses beautifully.
6. Try using the open frame portion of the phrase frame die as a shaker box. The
companion sentiment can be added on top of the acetate or underneath your shaker
7. Stamp the companion sentiment on vellum die-cut with the phrase frame die, allowing
patterns or elements underneath to peek through.
8. The die-cut phrase frame will tuck perfectly into Monthly Moments pages. Add a photo
to the bottom frame portion and stamp the companion sentiment towards the side of the
photo for a graphic statement.
9. Use the any of the companion sentiments along with the phrase frame die to create a
cover for a mini album to hold a series of memorable photos.
10. Try die-cutting the phrase frame from unique materials such as felt, cork or wood
veneer. Then add die-cut cardstock to the frame opening to house your companion
Phrase Play #5 is the fifth in a series of small sentiment sets designed to coordinate with a stylish, trendy phrase frame die. These particular sentiments finish the die-cut phrase "Happy", giving you lots of design options. The size of the coordinating die-cut phrase frame will also work well with our Monthly Moments series!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "So very" measures 1" x 1/4". "Because..." measures 1 3/8" x 1/4". "You make me" measures 1 3/8" x 1/4".