Piece of Cake Stamp Set
Product ID : 2045
1. Both the Surprise & Celebrate sentiments fit well inside the flourished frame.
2. The flourished frame can also be used to make fun background papers!
3. When stamping the tiered cake, keep in mind to work from lightest to darkest ink
colors. For example the cake should be done in the lightest color, while the flowers added
in the darkest.
4. Try piercing each of the holes in the scallops of the tiered cake for some added detail.
5. Many of the sentiments are divided by font style for added versatility. I find it easiest to
stamp the largest focal point words first, followed by the smaller ones.
6. The centers of the flowers were left “bare” to create the perfect spot for your own
favorite additions! Glitter, brads, beads, or whatever your heart desires!
7. Add liquid appliqué or puff paint in between the layers of the slice of cake to imitate
8. Don’t be afraid to base your stamped cake colors on your favorite flavors in real life!
9. Rather than limiting yourself to just stamping, use the itty bitty Prima Deux Collection to
add flowers to embellish the cake slice. They are just the perfect size!
10. Mask the tiers of the cake to create a 2-tier or single tier. Not only can you use them
as different cake heights; they can also be changed into wrapped gifts or whatever else
you can imagine!
Have fun mixing and matching your own favorite "flavors". Seven of the nine sentiments are divided into two stamps, one for each font This fun cake-themed set contains 28 images. You will find hours of style. This allows you to utilize two different ink colors with your sentiments for endless design possibilities. The cake images are divided as well. They are very easy to line-up and you will find perfect results every time. Be sure to read the tip sheet for some pointers that will lead you to success!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets. The three-tiered cake measures 2-inches tall and 1-1/2 inches at it's widest point. The cake slice measures 1-inch tall and 1-5/8 inches wide once assembled.