Pitter Patterns Stamp Set
Product ID : 3547
Pitter Patterns Tip Sheet
1. This stamp set will provide you with plenty of sentiments for the impending arrival of a new baby.
2. Each pattern comes with a single piece counterpart to “fill in” gaps or add additional patterns around sentiments or other images.
3. In addition, each pattern also comes with a smaller single stamp to use as an accent.
4. The patterns coordinate with Pitter Patterns Tag Die Collection, as well as the largest tag from the Paper & Package Essential Tag Die Collection. Use the Pitter Patterns Tags alone or place them on top of the large Essential Tag stamped with the Pitter Pattern of your choice.
5. The largest sentiments (”hello,” “little one,” “sweet,” etc.) are large enough to stand out strong on card fronts.
6. The smallest sentiments (”for baby,” “dear,” “xoxo”, etc.) are small enough to fit in between some of the gaps in each pattern.
7. Mix “pitter” and “patter” with “of little feet” or “you make my heart go” to create adorable phrases on cards and tags.
8. The range of sentiments means you can create cards before baby arrives (”can’t wait to meet you little one”) AND after baby is here (”welcome,” ”you are so loved”).
9. Don’t reserve this set just for babies--the sentiments and patterns will also work well for cards and tags for older boys and girls, as well as for Valentine’s Day.
10. Try using this set with images from Papertrey Ink’s other baby-themed stamp sets, including “Sweet Baby” and “Bitty Baby Blessings.”
Welcome Baby in the cutest possible way with these sweet sentiments and adorable patterns! With phrases that will make your heart go “pitter patter”, you can assemble a card in minutes by pairing a large sentiment with a smaller one, and then stamping a pattern of bows, hearts, polka dots, or X’s all around it. Use the coordinating Pitter Patterns Tag Die Collection for fun gift packaging to accompany your card.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The phrase “little one” measures 2 1/2” x 1 3/4”. “Hello” measures 2” x 1 3/4”. “Girl” measures 1 3/4” x 1 1/2”. “XOXO” measures 1/4” x 1/2”. The heart pattern stamp measures 1 1/2” x 1 3/4”. The single heart in the pattern measures 1/4” x 1/4”.