Places, Please Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2265
1. To create a tent card to coordinate with the frame, cut a piece of cardstock measuring
2 3/8" square and score it in half. Adhere your place card frame to the front of the tent
card for a quick and easy place card setting for your next dinner party.
2. These small images can be used in conjunction with any of the forms of Guide Lines
Grid we carry, including the stamp set, the pre-printed cardstock and the impression plate
3. Use the frame to embellish card & scrapbook layouts as well. A sentiment could easily
be placed in the bottom portion of the frame rather than a guest's name.
4. Most of the small images can be punched out with a 1/2" circle punch for expanded
5. Try using the small images to replace letters when forming words with the Fresh
Alphabet or Simple Alphabet stamp sets.
6. These small images are great for adding beside your return address, in the corner of
an envelope or even the back flap.
7. Don't limit yourself to just place cards. Tent cards could also be used to label each
dish in a buffet, as small cards to be attached to gifts, and more!
8. Use Simple Alphabet to either spell the names of your guests or place a single letter in
the upper portion of the frame to serve as a monogram.
9. To involve kids in the preparations for a holiday meal, prep the basic tent cards and
frames, then allow them to select the images for the top and use their own handwriting to
add the name of each guest.
This versatile stamp set is designed with place card possibilities in mind. The frame can be die-cut (coordinating Place Card die sold separately) and mounted to the front of a tent card. All of the small images, collected from previously released PaperTrey stamp sets, will fit within the small circle at the top of the frame giving you year-round potential for the set. Also, the frame and coordinating die are SO versatile, they can be used for card making as well just by adding a sentiment to the bottom portion of the frame rather than a guest's name.
This set comes on a single 4x3 acetate sheet. The small companion images average 1/2" in diameter. The frame image measures 2 1/4" wide and 1 1/4" tall.