Plaid Builder Stamp Set
Product ID : 3031
Plaid Builder Tip Sheet :
1. Use this set to create multi-color plaid patterns. The largest stamp in the set features
a set of two triple-line images, which is the “outside” of the plaid design. Begin by
stamping this image repeatedly, covering whatever surface you wish to fill with the plaid
design. You can then work your way inward, stamping the set of double solid stripes next,
nesting it inside the sets of triple lines. You can then add any one of the other single lines
from the set between the double stripes.
2. Plaid designs can be stamped straight on or on the diagonal. The stamps in this set
are long enough to stretch corner to corner on a standard A2 card.
3. Use this set to build striped patterns as well.
4. You can vary your plaid designs by adding as few or as many images as you’d like.
Keep them simple by using just one or two set of lines and a single color, or go all out by
using all of the designs, stamped in different colors.
5. Stamp the set of triple stripes on a strip of cardstock and stamp a sentiment between
them. Layer this sentiment strip over a plaid or other background.
6. Try heat embossing just the set of triple stripes in your plaid design with metallic
embossing powder for a little glam, perfect for the holidays.
7. The simple stitched line can be added in anywhere to your plaid design for a little extra
color, or try heat embossing it to add a bit of realistic dimension to the stitched design.
8. You don’t need to cover an entire card front with a plaid pattern, try stamping on the
diagonal and just filling a corner for a unique layout.
9. Place a sticky note in the center of your card panel before stamping your background
to mask an area where you can add a sentiment. This works great for one-layer cards.
Plaid is a classic that never goes out of style! Now it’s easier than ever to stamp gorgeous multi-color plaid backgrounds with the new Plaid Builder Stamp Set. Multiple images are grouped together on one stamp, taking the guess-work out of building plaid patterns, and making them come together quickly with just a few impressions. Options abound, use all of the images to build a complex pattern, or use just a few to create a simpler design. The stamps are long enough to allow you to easily stamp diagonal patterns that will cover an entire A2 card front. There is also an optional stitching line that can be added to any of the plaid patterns. And you’re definitely not limited to plaids because this set is great for creating striped patterns too!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The Plaid Builder strips all measure 7 1/2” long. The overall size of the set of triple stripes measures just under 1 1/4” high. The scalloped strip measures just over 1/8” high.