Polka Dot Basics II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2151
1. The smallest polka dots in this set are nicely aligned and close together so you can
stamp small areas successfully. Especially good for stamping buttons, brads and flowers!
2. The stamps measure 4.75 inches wide, the perfect width for standard card fronts that
measure 4.25-inches wide.
3. You can build an interesting pattern by stamping several different sizes of polka dots
below each other, almost like forming stripes. Try each size in a different color for even
4. Use the smallest swiss dot background to customize ribbon. The small dots are the
perfect scale for many of the standard ribbon widths available on the market.
5. The smallest set of dots can work well with your paper piercer. Pick a single row of
dots after stamping and add a row of stitching to create a special accent.
6. Try using a spectrum pad with any of the polka dot stamps. The variegated effect
would be SO pretty with this pattern!
7. Create a fun “velvet” look by using flock with any of the polka dots. It would be
especially cute with the smallest swiss dots. The fuzzy effect would be adorable on a baby
8. Heat emboss any of the dots to make them have a more elegant look and feel. When
done in a metallic tone, like silver or gold, the dots would be appropriate for a beautiful
wedding or anniversary card!
9. Make pretty coordinating tissue paper for your gift bag with this set. Just ink up with
one of the dominant colors from the gift bag and quickly cover the whole sheet of tissue.
It will only take a few seconds, but add such a special touch to your gift!
A follow up to our, immensely popular, original Polka Dot Basics set. Featuring SIX varieties of polka dots that will compliment any project! This is guaranteed to be a set that you return to again and again! They are specially designed so that when you repeat the images they will fit together like puzzle pieces, making your pattern seamless. Own the original and not sure about the differences between that and this new model? Click on the link to the right to see a side-by-side comparison! Having both at your disposal will give you endless options! You will be in polka dot heaven! MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest dot pattern strip measures 4.5-inches long and 3/4-inch high. The smallest dot pattern strip measures 4.75-inches wide and 1-inch high.