Polka Dot Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 2059
1. The two larger polka dot patterns have both solid & outline images in this set. Try
stamping them together in two different colors or just use them separately.
2. The stamps measure 4.75 inches wide, the perfect width for standard card fronts that
measure 4.25-inches wide.
3. Many of the smaller images from some of our other stamp sets (such as Limitless
Labels, Holiday Treats, etc.) will fit inside the largest outline dots in this set. The
patterned paper possibilities are virtually endless once you through those types of images
into the mix!
4. Use the smallest swiss dot background to customize ribbon. The small dots are the
perfect scale for many of the standard ribbon widths available on the market.
5. Since there is a single outline dot included in this set as well, you could use different
colors to outline each of solid polka dots individually. You would be able to incorporate as
many colors as you like without any masking required!
6. Try using a spectrum pad with any of the polka dot stamps. The variegated effect
would be SO pretty with this pattern!
7. Create a fun “velvet” look by using flock with any of the polka dots. It would be
especially cute with the smallest swiss dots. The fuzzy effect would be adorable on a baby
8. Heat emboss any of the dots to make them have a more elegant look and feel. When
done in a metallic tone, like silver or gold, the dots would be appropriate for a beautiful
wedding or anniversary card!
9. Make pretty coordinating tissue paper for your gift bag with this set. Just ink up with
one of the dominant colors from the gift bag and quickly cover the whole sheet of tissue.
IT will only take a few seconds, but add such a special touch to your gift!
Featuring SIX varieties of polka dots that have the ability to compliment. This is guaranteed to be a set that you return to again and again! any project. They are specially designed so that when you repeat the images they will fit together like puzzle pieces, making your pattern seamless. There is a single dot to coordinate with each of the varieties so it is easy to do touch-up if necessary! (We suggest using our Gridline Block with this set for optimum results!)
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each of the polka dot background images measure 4.75-inches wide. The largest polka dots are 1/2-inch in diameter. The smallest polka dots are 1/8-inch in diameter.