Polka Dot Parade #1 Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 2630
Polka Dot Parade #1 Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating die and stamp the bunny and tail inside. No fussy cutting
2. Stamp the inside of the bunny’s tail with the coordinating tail image.
3. Fill the tail with liquid applique to give the bunny’s tail a more realistic look.
4. Create an Easter gift ensemble with a gift bag and matching tag for someone special.
5. Happy Easter, Here Comes the Easter Bunny, Some Bunny Loves you…all sentiments
that you can create with this set.
6. Stamp the little flowers repeatedly along the bottom of your card front. For a special
touch, continue stamping them on the inside of your card.
7. Give your project dimension by adding foam adhesive behind your bunny’s tail.
8. Use sentiments from sets geared towards babies to create a sweet baby card with the
9. Give your bunny a floppy ear by folding the top of the ear down toward the bottom.
10. All of the Polka Dot Parade sets include a variety of different images and sentiments
that can be used together to create a wide variety of cards and projects.
Polka Dot Parade #1 is the first set in a monthly series of fun polka dot images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features adorable designs and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any polka dot fanatics stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3X4 acetate sheet. The bunny measures approximately 9/10” wide by 1 3/4” tall. ‘BUNNY’ measures approximately 2 2/5” wide by 1/2” tall. ‘Easter’ measures approximately 3/4” wide by 1/4” tall. ‘Here comes the’ measures approximately 1 1/2” wide by 1/5” tall.