Polka Dot Parade #11 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2748
Polka Dot Parade #11 Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the images inside their coordinating dies. No fussy cutting required!
2. The solid heart fits perfectly inside the owl’s belly.
3. Die cut the heart and attach it over the ‘o’ in the polka dot LOVE.
4. Die cut the owl wings and attach them to your owl with foam adhesive to give your
project a bit of dimension.
5. Die cut the owl wings out of felt or fabric and attach them to your owl.
6. Stamp the eyelash images on your owl to make her girly.
7. Use the leave and flower images in Polka Dot Parade #6 to build a larger tree branch.
8. Use images from other Papertrey Ink ‘love’ sets in your stamp collection, with the
sentiments in this set.
9. Not only will this $5 set make fun cards, but also scrapbook pages, tags and whatever
else you can dream up.
10. All of the Polka Dot Parade sets include a variety of different images and sentiments
that can be used together to create a wide array of cards and projects.
Polka Dot Parade #11 is the eleventh set in a monthly series of fun polka dot images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features adorable designs and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any polka dot fanatics stamp collection!
This set comes on a single 3X4 acetate sheet. The owl assembled measures approximately 1 1/4” wide by 1 1/2” tall. The branch measures approximately 2 1/4” wide by 1 1/4” tall. ‘is in the air’ measures approximately 2 1/4” wide by 1/4” tall. ‘LOVE’ measures approximately 1 3/4” wide by 2/5” tall.