Polka Dot Parade #2 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2643
Polka Dot Parade #2 Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the polka dot flowers inside the flower die images. No fussy cutting required!
2. The row of outlined flowers was created to stamp perfectly over the row of flower stems.
3. Stamp the polka dot flower images inside the outlined flower images, or if you prefer,
color the outlined flowers with a color medium of your choice. IE: Copics, colored pencils.
4. Create a sweet gift ensemble with a gift bag and matching tag for someone special.
5. Use the flower dies and die cut your flowers out of colorful patterned paper, felt or
6. Stamp the little flowers repeatedly along the bottom of your card front. For a special
touch, continue stamping them on the inside of your card.
7. Give your project dimension by adding foam adhesive behind your flowers.
8. Use the swirly image from Bird Watching or Happy Trails to create a trail for the little
9. Add tiny buttons, pearls, rhinestones, etc. to the centers of your flowers.
10. All of the Polka Dot Parade sets include a variety of different images and sentiments
that can be used together to create a wide variety of cards and projects.
Polka Dot Parade #2 is the second set in a monthly series of fun polka dot images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features adorable designs and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any polka dot fanatics stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3X4 acetate sheet. The row of flower stems measures approximately 1 3/4” wide by 9/10” tall. The largest flower measures approximately 3/5” wide by 3/5” tall. The row of outlined flowers measures approximately 1 3/4” wide by 9/10” tall. ‘HELLO’ measures approximately 2 1/10” wide by 2/5” tall. ‘Sending you a happy’ measures approximately 2 1/10” wide by 2/5” tall.