Polka Dot Parade #5 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2673
Polka Dot Parade #5 Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the bird, wing and belly inside their coordinating dies. No fussy cutting required!
2. Create a gift ensemble with a gift bag and matching tag for someone who needs a bit
of cheering up.
3. Give your project dimension by adding foam adhesive behind your bird.
4. The words included in this set allow you to create a variety of different sentiments for
your projects. For example: Oh HAPPY day, HAPPY Birthday, Don’t worry, be HAPPY and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.
5. Use markers or colored pencils to color in your bird’s belly and wing.
6. Use patterned paper with your dies to create birds with colorful wings and bellies.
7. Use the images in this set with sentiments from other bird sets such as, Tweet Talk.
8. To give a little dimension to your project, try trimming around the left side of the bird
wing. Gently give it a little lift.
9. Stamp your bird and then die cut your bird wing and belly. Attach those to your
stamped bird using foam adhesive.
10. All of the Polka Dot Parade sets include a variety of different images and sentiments
that can be used together to create a wide variety of cards and projects.
Polka Dot Parade #5 is the fifth set in a monthly series of fun polka dot images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features adorable designs and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any polka dot fanatics stamp collection!
This set comes on a single 3X4 acetate sheet. The bird measures approximately 1 4/5” wide by 1 1/5” tall. The flower measures approximately 1/5” wide by 1/2” tall. ‘BIRTHDAY’ measures approximately 1 3/5” wide by 1/5” tall. ‘HAPPY’ measures approximately 2 1/4” wide by 2/5” tall.