Polka Dot Parade #7 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2696
Polka Dot Parade #7 Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the ghost and bows inside their coordinating dies. No fussy cutting required!
2. BOO your neighbors by creating a ‘YOU HAVE BEEN BOO’D’ gift ensemble.
3. Give your project dimension by adding foam adhesive behind the ghosts.
4. Use patterned paper with your bow tie die to create colorful patterned ties for your
5. Create your own custom BOO patterned paper by stamping the word onto a sheet of
plain cardstock. Try using non-traditional Halloween colors!
6. Use other Papertrey Ink Halloween sets that you have in your stamp collection, with the
sentiments and ghosts in this set.
7. Stamp the word ‘BOO’ and add googley eyes to the centers of the O’s for a fun touch
to your Halloween projects.
8. It is much easier to line up your images if you stamp the outlined ghost first and then
stamp the polka dot ghost inside.
9. Not only will this $5 set make fun cards but also scrapbook pages, tags and whatever
else you can dream up.
10. All of the Polka Dot Parade sets include a variety of different images and sentiments
that can be used together to create a wide variety of cards and projects.
Polka Dot Parade #7 is the seventh set in a monthly series of fun polka dot images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features adorable designs and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any polka dot fanatics stamp collection!
This set comes on a single 3X4 acetate sheet. The ghosts measure approximately 1 1/4” wide by 1 1/4” tall. The bows measure approximately 3/10” wide by 1/5” tall. ‘YOU HAVE BEEN’ measures approximately 1 3/10” wide by 3/20” tall. ‘BOO’ measures approximately 1 3/10” wide by 2/5” tall.