Polka Dot Parade #8 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2713
Polka Dot Parade #8 Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the pumpkin inside the coordinating dies. No fussycutting required!
2. This set could be used for many different occasions…welcoming a new baby,
Halloween cards, tags, birthday cardsand more.
3. Give your project dimension by adding foam adhesive behindthe pumpkin.
4. Use patterned paper with the coordinating pumpkin, stem andleave dies to create a
colorful patterned pumpkin for your projects.
5. Create your own fun patterned paper by stamping the pumpkinonto a sheet of plain
cardstock in a variety of different colors.
6. Use sentiments from other Papertrey Ink Halloween sets that you have in your stamp
collection, with the pumpkin in this set.
7. Stamp the face image on your pumpkin or use a pen to drawyour own.
8. Not only will this $5 set make fun cards, but also scrapbook pages, tags and whatever
else you can dream up.
9. All of the Polka Dot Parade sets include a variety of different images and sentiments
that can be used together to create a wide variety of cards and projects.
Polka Dot Parade #8 is the eighth set in a monthly series of fun polka dot images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features adorable designs and a fun font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating die will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect image every time you use it. A super fun series that will be a welcome addition to any polka dot fanatics stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3X4 acetate sheet. The pumpkin measures approximately 1 3/10” wide by 1” tall. ‘To the cutest little’ measures approximately 1 4/5” wide by 1/4” tall. ‘Hey’ measures approximately 1/2” wide by 2/5” tall. ‘PUMPKIN’ measures approximately 3 1/10” wide by 2/5” tall.